We consider Client Company and Candidate Confidentiality one of our primary
functions. We offer the following procedures to assure we meet Company and
Standard Job Order Procedures:
We will not publish company names, specifics locations, or any job details
needed beyond general requirements, area or information the client does not
want made public.
We will publish the job order on our site, allow some controlled
distribution on recruiting networks and other media as needed.
Highly Confidential Job Order Procedures:
- We will not publish or release company name, specific job descriptions,
specific locations, or specific job titles, or any data that would identify
client company .
- The job order will not be published on our site, released to other
recruiters, agencies or networks. Candidates will not be advised as to
company name until initial company phone interview is scheduled.
Standard Resume/Cover Letters Processes.
- Candidate data should identify a specific Job Order .
- Any location, relocation, salary or other restrictions should be mentioned
for a better understanding of candidate needs.
- Resume restrictions for distribution or review should be identified.
- Candidate resumes may be shared with other recruiters, networks, internet
sites, or other publications. Candidate will be contacted prior to their
presentation to any company for their approvals.
Confidential Resumes Processes.
A. Resume/Cover Letter should reference a specific Job Order, and be clearly marked as confidential
B. Resume marked as confidential will not be shared with other
recruiters, agencies or published in the public domain, unless a release is
obtained from the candidate for a specific job order.
C. Candidate will be contacted prior, to any form of presentation, to any
company, for their release